Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DIRTY SECRET CONTINUES TO PILE ON THE DIRT.





If There is one Ou that is serious about his art,it would definitely be this living Art piece.. Jamal Nexdlana Aka JamJarr. These snaps were taken  from his performance art piece '' Fashion is everywhere''  by  Vie Arem at the latest inspace dirty secret that was held this past Sunday. Oh how I wish I was there to witness it! Myself and Jamal were supposed to do this piece together but never got round to it and then I had to leave.Bugger !!!but Judging by these Snaps, Jamal's Delivery looks on point. His work is always (well to me anyway)controversial and challenges the norms. Jamal played on gender roles in this performance. Those with open minds will be able to pick up on this dudes sheer brilliance. I loooove that boombox..check out Jamals tings n tings on  http://cut-my-i.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment