Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

RHARHA EXPOSED IN MIXMEDIA

  I modeled Nude this Morning while I finished off reading the Icy and diverting ''Mrs Grenville of New York ''
                                                I love the freshness of this piece
                 Caroline always has a way of making her Art Very Vogue. Guess it comes from Paris.
Rochelle/RhaRha
      I really am starting to become fascinated with the process of mix media and resolving to create an image. The way this artist resolved portions of this piece with newspaper is interesting.
 ''I wouldn't do nudity in films. To act with my clothes on is a performance. To act with my clothes off is a documentary ''

''Nakedness reveals itself. Nudity is placed on display. The nude is condemned to never being naked. Nudity is a form of dress''

No comments:

Post a Comment