Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ANDRONGYNOUSLY CHIC

I recently bumped into Andre j down my block. We walked and talked for a while and he told me a lot of inspiring things about style and being true to yourself! Most of the time I get stares in the street because of my style, with some people being in favour of it and some obviously disliking it, because of that you begin to question your individuality, but looking at Andre j who is famously different and unique, being my own doesn't seem as  risqué. The industry is intrigued by his straight forward  Androgynous style. New York native Andre J is known in the fashion industry mostly for appearing on the cover of french vogue,his look is not for everybody  but I dig it and he is a wonderful human being so that is a plus.



                                   Posted by your London Connection  Zandile Nkomo

No comments:

Post a Comment